Features + Finishes
Features & Finishes
Exterior construction details:
- Exterior walls to be brick cladded, with accent details in other materials, as per Vendor’s predetermined architectural colour schemes and as per plan. Exterior paint colour as per Vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Self-sealing roof shingles and/or metal roof (as per plan) from Vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
- Maintenance-free aluminium and/or vinyl soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts.
- Approximately 8’high exterior front entry door(s) with grip set and deadbolt.
- Exterior light fixture(s) on front elevation and at rear patio door, as per model type.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot.
- Precast slab walkways and steps as required with six precast slabs at rear patio door.
- Asphalt paved driveway (Vendor not responsible for future settlement).
- Attic insulation, exterior wall insulation and basement wall insulation to meet or exceed Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Cold cellar and poured concrete porch, as per model type, and where grade permits.
- Reinforced poured concrete garage floor.
- Poured concrete basement walls with damp-proofing and foundation collector drains. Drainage layer provided on exterior of basement walls to enhance overall water resistance.
- 2” Rigid Insulation below basement slab.
- Steel post and beam support as required in basement.
- One (1) cold water hose bib provided in garage and one (1) cold water hose bib on exterior.
- Ceiling height approximately 9’0” on main floor and 8’0” on second floor, as per model type.
- Stained oak stairs throughout (veneer risers and stringers) with oak handrails, oak posts and metal pickets form Vendor’s selected samples. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformaed area(s), as per model type. Platform(s) and landing(s) to be completd with stained pre-finished engineered oak flooring (approximately 3” wide) chosen from Vendor’s selected samples, as per model type.
- Choice of “Cambridge” two panel style or “Contemporary” flat slab style solid core doors with painted hinges throughout, as per plan, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples.
- Choice of paint grade “Upgrade 1” or “Contemporary” trim on all doors and arches, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples.
- All flat arches on main floor to be trimmed, as per plan.
- All interior walls to be finished with premium acrylic latex paint. Wood trim and doors painted with semi-gloss white paint. Purchaser to have choice of one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor’s selected samples.
- Smooth ceilings throughout all finished areas.
- Coffered ceilings, where shown, as per model type.
- Raised ceiling area in master bedroom, where shown, as per model type.
- All interior door hardware to be “Upgrade 1” lever type in satin nickel colour finish, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples.
- Laundary area complete with base cabinet(s) chosen from Vendor’s selected samples, tub, white clothes' washer and white electric dryer, as per model type.
- “Upgrade 2” cabinetry with extended height upper cabinets with “Upgrade 2” granite countertops complete with undermount double bowl stainless steel sink with washerless single lever faucet, selected from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
- Stainless Steel finish premium appliance package including 36” French Door Refrigerator, 30” 4-burner Range and 24” built-in under counter Dishwasher chosen from vendor’s predetermined package.
- “Upgrade 2” ceramic tile backsplash, selected from Vendor’s standard samples,as per plan.
- Stainless Steel finish exhaust hood fan over stove with 6” ducting to exterior.
- “Upgrade 1” cabinetry with granite countertops complete with undermount sink selected from Vendor’s standard samples in all bathrooms and powder room, as per model type.
- Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
- All bathroom plumbing fixtures to be white.
- Tub surround is tiled to approximately 24” above tub, as per model type, where tub and shower stalls are separate. 8”x10” ceramic wall tiles, selected from Vendor’s standard samples, installed in main bath tub/shower enclosures up to and including ceiling.
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
- Bathtub and separate shower stall in master ensuite, as per model type.
- Frameless clear glass door/enclosure and recessed shower light in separate shower stall in master ensuite, as per model type.
- Bathtub in main bathroom, as per model type.
- Framed clear glass door/enclosure and recessed shower light in separate shower stall in finished recreational area bath, as per model type.
- Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on all showers, as per model type.
- Stained pre-finished engineered oak flooring (approximately 3’ wide) on main and second floor non-tiled areas, as per model type.
- “Upgrade 2” ceramic title foor in desginated areas from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model type.
- Pre-finished laminate flooring in finished recreational area, excluding titled areas, chosen from Vendor’s selected samples.
- Engineered floor joist system with tongue and groove sub-flooring.
- All sub-floors will be glued and fastened with screws.
Doors and windows:
- Vinyl casement and/or awning, or thermo-fixed glass windows with LOW-E glass throughout finished recreational area, main and second floor, as per model type.
- High quality basement windows, with LOW-E glass, in unfinished lower level areas.
- Screens on all operational windows.
- Fiberglass insulated front entry door with high quality weatherstripping.
- Pre-finished, steel insulated, roll-up garage door.
- Steel insulated door from garage to house, as per model type, where permitted.
- Approximate 6’ wide patio door(s) provided, as per model type.
Electrical and lighting details:
- 200 amp electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Quality light fixtures provided throughout finished areas, as per model type.
- Electrical outlets provided in garage along with waterproof exterior outlet near all exterior doors, excluding door from house to garage.
- Heavy duty receptacle and wiring provided for clothes dryer.
- Rough-in RG6, or equivalent, cable T.V. in family room, master bedroom and finished recreational area, as per model type.
- Door chime provided.
- Carbon monoxide detectors as per Ontario Building Code
- Electronic smoke detectors installed in basement, on main and upper floor, including all bedrooms, as per Ontario Building Code.
- Rough-in for central vacuum.
- Rough-in for category 5, or equivalent, voice/data wiring in master bedroom, kitchen, finished recreational area, as per model type.
- ‘Decora’ switches and plugs.
- One (1) electric garage door opener with remote.
- Natural gas forced air “High Efficiency” furnace with electronically commutated furnace motors (ECMS) controlled by “Smart” thermostat.
- Installed rental gas hot water heater.
- Barbecue gas line with disconnect and valve, ready to use, to rear main floor balcony. Location determined by builder.
- Central Air Conditioner Unit.
- Rough-in electric car-charger-ready conduit in garage.
Lindvest bespoke, “green” and “smart” character features:
- All paints to be low VOC.
- All Bathroom exhaust fans to be ‘Panasonic’ low sone for quiet operation.
- Shut-off valves on all hot and cold water lines on sinks and toilets.
- 2 x 6 wall construction with R19 batt insulation – plus R5 rigid insulation.
- ERV with smart control for improved air quality.
- One electronic smoke detector installed in garage.
- Water-efficient toilets, vanity faucets and shower heads.
- Framed mechanical room in basement.
- Finished, enclosed electrical closet to house, water meter and electrical panel.
- Ducts professionally cleaned prior to Closing.
- one (1) “Smart” Lock on door from garage to house, as per model type, where permitted.
- Two (2) “Smart” Light wall switches. one for front outside porch and one for main foyer.
- One (1) “Smart” Thermostat.
- One (1) “Smart” Flood sensor in mechancial room in basement.
- “Smart” Home Hub app to control all "Smart" features.
At Aurora Glen, all model designs have been reviewed and assessed by an independent certified Energy Evaluator who has been certified and registered through NRCan (National Resources Canada). Each house model will be built to EXCEED current Ontario Building Code requirements. Once the Dwelling is completed and just prior to closing, the same certified Energy Evaluator will return to the Dwelling to verify the air tightness thereof.
Quality Features correct at time of printing. Materials may be altered or substituted at the Vendor’s sole discretion without notice. E. & O.E. O.D.P. July 2, 2020
We’re here to help!
Contact us and a sales representative will get back to you right away.