B.streets is an intimate 9 storey contemporary building designed by the world renowned architectural firm of Hariri Pontarini Architects featuring contrasts between light and dark. The enriched rough texture of gunmetal brick and the smooth fasade of light precast, punctuated by luminous architectural glazing creates a perfect complement to this unique and sought-after neighbourhood. It features a series of stepped levels that create a wide variety of outdoor living spaces providing great vantage points to the surrounding areas. Cecconi Simone Inc. professionally designed suite types that include Studio, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom and Den, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom and Den, 3 Bedroom, 2-Storey Penthouse Lofts and Townhouses offering choices to suit any need.
General Suite Features
- Approximately 9 foot smooth ceilings++
- Plank laminate flooring in entry corridor, living/dining areas, bedrooms, kitchen and den*
- 2" baseboard with co-ordinating 2" door casings
- Custom designed solid core suite entry door and suite surround with security view hole
- Contemporary interior panel or glass doors
- Sliding doors and/or swing doors in bedrooms (hollow core, glass if required)
- Satin nickle finish contemporary hardware on swing doors
- Closet shelve and rod in all cloests*
- Eggshell white paint throughout kitchen, laundry area and bathroom(s). Flat white pain in all other areas and ceilings throughout.
- Balconies, terraces, French balconies and prches with sliding doors and/or swing doors for access where applicable*
- Laundry area floor finished in ceramic tile*
- Floor to ceiling glazing/window systems as per plan in accordance with building elevations
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry designed by Cecconi Simone accented with horizontal upper with wire grid insert in materials from builder's standard samples*
- Straight edge composite quartz kitchen countertops from builder's standard samples
- Choice of subway-style ceramic tile backsplash
- Single basin under mount stainless steel sink, with chrome single- lever pull-out spray faucet
- For townhouses and 3 bedroom units kitchen island custom designed by Cecconi Simone featuring straight edge composite quartz countertops including built-in cabinetry with seating area, featuring built-in appliances*
- Energy efficient kitchen appliances consisting of a 24" integrated refridgerator, 24" black ceran cooktop with stainless steel trim, 24" 24" stainless steel built-in electric oven, 24" integrated hood fan, 24" integrated dishwasher and built-in stainless steel microwave
- In townhouses and 3 bedroom units, energy effecient kitchen appliances consisting of a 30" integrated refridgerator, 30" black ceran cooktop with stainless steel trim, 30" stainless steel built-in electric oven, 30" integrated hood fan, 4" integrated dishwasher, built-in stainless steel microwave and 24Quot; under counter wine fridge
- Stacked front-load washer-dryer directly vented to the exterior
- Composite quartz countertops, with porcelain vessel sink and single lever chrome faucet
- Contemporary cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone in materials from builder's standard samples
- Framed mirror with integrated shelf custom designed by Cecconi Simone
- Tub and/or shower with full height ceramic tile surround*
- Tub/shower with chrome faucet and rain style showerhead*
- Framed glass shower door and recessed shower light in separate shower stall*
- Pressure balanced valve in separate toilet and vanity*
- Rectangular design white acrylic soaker tub*
- Procelain floor tile in bathroom(s)
- Privacy lock on bathroom door(s)*
- Individually controlled heat pump heating and cooling system
- Individual suite hydro and water metering
- Pre-wired telephone and cable outlets in living room, den and bedroom(s)
- Switch controlled receptacles in living areas, and bedrooms, with light fixture(s) in foyer, kitchen and rough-in for overhead light ficture in diging room and den*
- Built-in combination smoke alarm/carbon monoxide detector
- Pre-wired suite entry security system
- In-suite water sprinkler system
- Bathroom exhaust fan vented to exterior
++ Ceiling heights are subject to bulkheads, dropped ceilings and structural beams.
E. & O.E.
TARION - See the TARION New Home Warranty Program for full warranty details
1 Year Guarantee on workmanship and materials; 2 Years coverage on electrical, plumbing, heat delivery and distribution system; 7 Year structural guarantee on major structural components.
B.streets is an intimate, contemporary building that sits between the high-energy of Bathurst Street to the West and quiet residential streets to the East.
Located in the Annex, a neighbourhood of diversity and eclecticism, B.streets is an intimate, contemporary building that sits between the high-energy of Bathurst Street to the West and quiet residential streets to the East. The architecture, from the brilliant minds at Hariri Pontarini, explores the contrast between dark and light. The rough texture of gunmetal brick meets the smooth façade of light precast, punctuated by luminous architectural glazing. Nine storeys rise confidently on Bathurst, before rolling out gradually to the East, in a series of stepped levels that create awesome outdoor living spaces. Two-storey townhomes and inviting retail anchor the street level, and two-storey luxurious penthouses complete the building's roofscape. Unique and expansive suites, from one bedroom all the way up to three bedrooms, offer choices to suit any need.
Lane Homes in the Annex! Built for people who like to be connected to the urban landscape. To be grounded. To experience the vibrant B.streets community at street level. Situated on Loretto Lane, offering an intimate nook amidst the busy surround. A limited collection of six. A little different, just like you.
Fall in love with the interiors at B.streets - spaces that have a sophisticated urban aesthetic, reflecting your eclectic personality. The chic bathrooms feature glossy tiles with contrasting grout, recalling turn-of-the-century New York style. Find your way to relaxation as you soak away the day's stress in a sleek tub. In the open concept living areas, wide-plank flooring extends across the space, inviting the gaze to stretch from one end to the other. Appliances are hidden behind paneled cabinetry, blurring the lines between a standard kitchen and an all-encompassing master space that blends form and function.
B.streets is all about connecting – connecting streets through lobbies on the East and West; connecting with the people you love in amenities like the party room, dining room and theatre; connecting to cyberspace in the internet lounge; even connecting your head to your toes in the fitness and stretch areas. On the ground floor, two lobby areas run from East to West, intersecting at the concierge desk. A party room, dining room, outdoor patio and bar are spaces to be social, hanging out with family and friends or having an impromptu potluck with new neighbours. Be active and push your limits in the fitness and yoga area, challenging yourself to find a deeper downward dog. There's even a hobby room, where you can tinker with your bike, clean off your equipment or connect with your inner handyman.
CECCONI SIMONE INC
Cecconi Simone Inc. is an internationally renowned interior design consulting firm based in Toronto. Under the direction of partners Anna Simone and Elaine Cecconi, the firm has completed major projects throughout North America, China, Italy and Dubai. Their award-winning interiors for clients in hospitality and restaurant, corporate and financial, government and residential, have been featured in numerous national and international design publications. Cecconi Simone's diverse range of work and multi-disciplinary design philosophy gives them a unique understanding of how people live their lives and what design solutions are required to enhance their lifestyle.
HARIRI PONTARINI ARCHITECTS
Hariri Pontarini Architects is a Toronto-based architectural firm founded in 1994 by partners Siamak Hariri and David Pontarini. The company draws on the collective skills and expertise of over 60 registered and intern architects, sharing values about responsive, high quality design and a strong sense of space and materiality in architecture. Each project grows out of intensive research, sensitivity to site, a dedication to detail and craftsmanship, and an emphasis on enduring materials. The work reflects an evolving philosophy that celebrates light and colour, material and texture, sophisticated relationships to landscape and complex urban conditions, and the artistic spirit.
MILBORNE REAL ESTATE INC.
Milborne Real Estate Inc. is one of Canada's leading real estate brokerage firms. The company has successfully sold over 50,000 residential units, in over 500 developments in Toronto, where they are headquartered, and throughout North America. This achievement represents over ten billion dollars in sales. Milborne has an industry-wide reputation as being the dominant force in Canadian sales and marketing of urban and resort condominiums and communities, residential/hotel condominiums, and commercial condominiums.
L.A. Inc. is one of North America's most widely recognized companies specializing in branding, marketing and communications for major real estate developments throughout North America and Europe. The Toronto-based firm has created exciting and memorable brands and award-winning marketing programs for developments in New York, Miami, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago, New Jersey, Nashville, Charlotte, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Austin, Texas and Budapest.
THE NAHB NATIONALS SILVER
- Graphic Continuity
- Colour Ad
- Community of the Year – Urban
- Project of the Year- Hi-Rise
- Best Project Logo- Hi-Rise
- Best Newspaper Ad – Hi-Rise
- Best Magazine Ad – Hi-Rise
- Best Brochure – Hi-Rise
- Best Project – Hi-Rise
- Best Project Signage – Hi-Rise
- Best Sales Office – Hi-Rise
- Project of the Year, High or Mid-Rise
- Best High or Mid-Rise Ad Campaign
- Best Project Logo Branding (for individual community logo)
- Best New Home Sales Office (1,500 sq. ft. and over)
- Best High or Mid-Rise Project Sales Brochure
THE NAHB NATIONALS GOLD
TORONTO URBAN DESIGN
- Merit / Private Buildings in Context, Mid-Rise
We want your home ownership experience to be a great one, which is why we have provided you with a fully interactive Homeowner Care Platform that will allow you to better understand, maintain and enjoy your investment.
Simply login below to personalize your account for an optimized experience.