THE TOWNS AT GRACEFIELDS
Purchase Price to Include:
A. EXTERIOR CONSTRUCTION DETAILS:
1. Exterior walls to be brick cladded, with accent details in other materials, as per Vendor's predetermined architectural colour schemes and as per plan.
2. Exterior paint colour as per Vendor's predetermined colour schemes.
3. Asphalt roof shingles and/or metal roof (as per plan) from Vendor's predetermined colour schemes.
4. Maintenance‑free aluminium and/or vinyl soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
5. Exterior front entry door(s) with grip set and deadbolt.
6. Exterior light fixture(s) on front elevation and at rear patio door, as per model type.
7. Professionally graded and sodded lot, front and rear as per model type.
8. Precast slab walkways and steps as required with six precast slabs at rear patio door or preselected composite deck material to terrace area, as per model type.
9. Asphalt paved driveway (Vendor not responsible for future settlement).
10. Attic insulation, exterior wall insulation and basement wall insulation as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
11. Poured concrete porch, and cold cellar as per model type.
12. Reinforced poured concrete garage floor.
13. Poured concrete basement walls with damp‑proofing and foundation collector drains. Drainage layer provided on exterior of basement walls to enhance overall water resistance.
14. Steel beam support as required in basement.
15. Doors and windows sealed with high quality caulking.
B. INTERIOR FINISHES:
1. Ceiling height approximately 9'0" on main floor and 8'0” on second floor, as per model type.
2. Natural finish oak main staircase (veneer risers and stringers) with handrails and spindles, as per plan. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed area(s), as per model type. Platform(s) and landing(s) to be finished with natural finish engineered oak flooring (approximately 3” wide), as per model type.
3. Natural finish oak basement staircase (veneer risers and stringers) only in Model Types 1859, 1969 and 2070.
4. “Cambridge” two panel style doors throughout, as per plan.
5. Paint grade “Aristocrat” trim on all doors and arches.
6. All flat arches on main floor to be trimmed, as per plan.
7. All interior walls to be finished with premium acrylic latex paint. Wood trim and doors painted with semi-gloss white paint. Purchaser to have choice of one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor’s standard samples.
8. Smooth ceiling finish throughout main floor, laundry area, finished basement area(s) and all bathrooms, as per model type. Stippled ceilings with smooth borders on second floor throughout, as per model type.
9. All interior door hardware to be lever type in satin nickel colour finish.
10. Laundry area complete with tub and connections for water, drain and venting, as per model type.
C. KITCHEN SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Double stainless steel ledge back sink with washerless single lever faucet.
2. Quality cabinetry selected from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.
3. Exhaust hood fan over stove with 6” ducting to exterior.
4. Heavy duty plug receptacle provided for stove.
5. Designated dishwasher space with rough-in electrical-plumbing for future dishwasher.
D. BATHROOM FINISHES:
1. Custom vanities in all bathrooms from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model type.
2. Wall mirrors in all bathrooms.
3. All bathroom fixtures to be white.
4. Decorator ceramic wall tiles installed in tub and shower enclosures up to and including ceiling. Where tub and shower stalls are separate, tub surround are tiled to approximately 24” above tub.
5. Exhaust fan in all bathrooms.
6. Bathtub and separate shower stall in master ensuite, as per model type.
7. Bathtub in main bathroom, as per model type.
8. Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on all showers.
9. Framed clear glass door and/or enclosure with a recessed shower light in separate shower stall, as per model type.
E. FLOORING FEATURES:
1. Natural finish engineered oak flooring (approximately 3” wide) on main floor non-tiled areas, as per model type.
2. Plush 40 oz. broadloom with quality 12mm foam underpad installed wall to wall on second floor non-tiled areas, as per plan. One colour selection throughout available from Vendor's standard samples.
3. Ceramic tile floor in designated areas from Vendor’s standard samples, as per model type.
4. Engineered sub-floor system.
5. All sub-floors will be glued and fastened with screws.
6. Luxury Vinyl flooring in a woodgrain finish in basement recreation area in Model Types 1859, 1969 and 2070 from Vendor’s standard samples.
F. DOORS AND WINDOWS:
1. Vinyl casement and/or awning, or thermo‑fixed glass windows with LOW-E glass throughout main and upper floors, as per model type.
2. High quality basement windows, with LOW-E glass.
3. Screens on all operational windows.
4. Roll‑up garage door with garage door opener with one remote.
5. Metal insulated door from garage to house, as per plan, where permitted.
6. Approximate 6’ wide patio door(s) provided, as per model type.
G. ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING DETAILS:
1. 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
2. Quality light fixtures provided throughout, including ceiling light fixtures in all bedrooms, family room and decorative wall mounted fixture in powder room, as per model type.
3. Electrical outlets provided in garage along with waterproof exterior outlet near all exterior doors, excluding door from house to garage.
4. Heavy duty receptacle and wiring provided for clothes dryer.
5. Rough-in RG6, or equivalent, cable T.V. in family/great room, den and master bedroom, as per model type.
6. Door chime provided.
7. Electronic smoke detectors installed in basement, on main and upper floor, including all bedrooms.
8. All bathroom electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground‑fault interrupter.
9. Rough-in for central vacuum.
10. Rough-in for category 5, or equivalent, voice/data wiring in master bedroom and kitchen, as per model type.
11. “Decora” switches and plugs.
12. Rough-in electric car charger ready conduit in garage.
H. PLUMBING AND HEATING SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Natural gas forced air "High Efficiency" furnace with ECM motor.
2. Installed rental gas hot water heater.
3. Ducting for future central air conditioning.
4. One hose bib provided in garage and one on exterior.
5. Single lever faucets on all bathrooms and powder room sinks.
6. One carbon monoxide detector.
7. Ducts professionally cleaned prior to Closing.
8. Rough‑in drains for future three‑piece bathroom in unfinished area of basement, as per model type.
The Towns at Gracefields additional attention and care features:
- All paints to be low VOC
- All exhaust fans to be low sone for peaceful operation
- Shut-off valves on all hot and cold water lines on sinks and toilets
- Electronically commutated furnace motors (ECMs)
- Water-Efficient toilets, vanity faucets and shower heads
Quality Features correct at time of printing. Materials may be altered or substituted at the Vendor’s sole discretion without notice. E. & O. E. O. D. P. May 9, 2018
A wonderful country setting is the location for Gracefields. Our new townhome collection in this masterplanned community in Newcastle is comprised of a mix of 37 beautifully designed, classically-styled townhomes (16 rear lane, double-car garage models and 21 traditional towns), The Towns at Gracefields have something for everyone. These stylish homes feature spacious floorplans ranging from 1400 sq. ft. to over 2100 sq. ft., making them ideal for families. Many of the homes have walk out basements and decks and all are detailed with beautiful interior finishes. The site is minutes away from the charming town of Newcastle with an impressive selection of services and amenities.
2225 Rudell Road, Newcastle, ON
Contact Sales Office1-877-361-4226
Email Sales Centre
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Wednesday: 1pm - 8pm
- Thursday, Friday & Holidays: Closed
- Saturday & Sunday: 11am - 6pm