- Professionally designed and constructed landscaped areas.
- Single level underground parking garage including visitor parking accessed by multiple entry/exit points.
- One parking stall assigned to each unit.
- Predetermined brick exterior elevations with prefinished cladding where applicable as per plan, selected from Vendor's architect.
- Predetermined exterior paint colour as per Vendor's colour schemes.
- Predetermined self sealing asphalt roof shingles as per Vendor's colour schemes.
- Predetermined maintenance free aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts as per Vendor's colour schemes.
- Exterior wall insulation as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Doors and windows sealed with high quality caulking.
- Units to be constructed utilizing engineered prefabricated panelized construction technique.
- Ceiling height approximately 8'0".
- Stained oak stairs with handrail and "Upgrade 3" black iron spindles, from Vendor's select packages, as per model type. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed areas, as per model type.
- All interior doors to be "Cambridge" two-panel style with painted hinges throughout, as per model type.
- Contemporary paint grade approximately 4" baseboard with detail moulding and approximately 2 ¾" window and door trim throughout.
- All interior walls to be finished with super premium acrylic latex paint. Trim and doors painted with semi-gloss white paint. Purchaser to have choice of one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor's standard samples.
- Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
- Entry door with grip set and deadbolt.
- All interior door hardware, excluding hinges, to be a contemporary lever type in a satin nickel finish.
- Single stainless steel ledge back sink with upgraded single lever pullout faucet.
- "Upgrade 1" cabinetry from Vendor's select packages.
- Exhaust hood fan over stove ducted to exterior.
- Standard white appliance package consisting of: self-clean oven, frost free refrigerator and built-in dishwasher.
- Custom vanities, as per model type.
- Wall mirror in bathroom(s) and powder room.
- Bathroom fixtures to be white.
- Chrome accessories in bathroom(s).
- Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosure up to and including ceiling from Vendor's select packages.
- Exhaust fan in bathroom(s).
- Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on shower.
- Single lever faucet on bathroom sink(s).
- High performance laminate flooring throughout excluding tiled areas, as per model type from Vendor's select packages.
- Ceramic tile floor in foyer(s), bathroom(s), kitchen, laundry and/or utility room, as per model type, from Vendor's select packages.
Doors and Windows
- Vinyl casement or thermo fixed glass windows, as per model type.
- Screens on all operational windows.
- Vinyl sliding patio door with screen or french door(s), as per model type.
Electrical and Lighting Details
- Individually metered 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- Quality light fixtures provided in foyer, great room, kitchen, den, bathroom(s), hallway(s) and bedrooms.
- Heavy duty receptacle and wiring provided for oven and clothes dryer.
- Rough-in RG6, or equivalent, cable T.V. in great room and bedrooms.
- Electronic smoke detector, as per model type.
- Bathroom(s) electrical duplex receptacle protected by ground fault interrupter.
- Rough-in for category 5, or equivalent, voice/data wiring in bedroom(s), kitchen and den.
- White "Decora" switches and outlet plates throughout.
- One carbon monoxide detector.
Plumbing and Heating Specifications
- Standard white stackable washer and dryer.
- Individually controlled forced air heating and air conditioning system.
- Installed rental gas hot water heater.
The architectural design of the 'Grand Cornell Brownstones' features a unique and contemporary approach to the exteriors with a lively use of stone and brick, which creates a sense of depth, colour and texture. Thoughtfully designed floor plans maximize the living space and sleek, stylish interiors make a modern statement.
Located in Grand Cornell Markham, these condominium townhomes feature underground parking, while private patios, balconies and roof terraces provide that extra outdoor living and entertaining space.
Contact Sales Office416-736-6500
Email Sales Centre
Hours of Operation
- Sales Office Closed.
- For sales information, please contact Vincenzo Ariete or Covine Wong